20lb co2 almuinum tank - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > 20lb co2 almuinum tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
poislb
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Kenosha, WI
Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (13)
Liked 66 Times on 54 Posts



Not sure what to price it at, its empty and needs hydrotest. Lets say $105 OBO, local pick up or delivery within 30 miles of kenosha wi.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2188.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	73025  

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
dallasdb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 1,477
iTrader: (3)
Liked 144 Times on 98 Posts


Not meaning to bash your thread but I don't think you will ever sell it for that price.

My liquor store has 20lb tanks full with current hydro for $100. Figure $20 for a fill and $10-20 for a hydro and you should be selling as is for $40-60. I just sold a 1/2 full 20 lb tank on here for $50. I didnt get ANY replies when I listed it for $70.

Like I said, not meaning to bash just trying to help you sell it.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
poislb
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Kenosha, WI
Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (13)
Liked 66 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasdb View Post
Not meaning to bash your thread but I don't think you will ever sell it for that price.

My liquor store has 20lb tanks full with current hydro for $100. Figure $20 for a fill and $10-20 for a hydro and you should be selling as is for $40-60. I just sold a 1/2 full 20 lb tank on here for $50. I didnt get ANY replies when I listed it for $70.

Like I said, not meaning to bash just trying to help you sell it.

Thats cool, I really didnt know what to sell it for.. New price $50 bucks

Thanks

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:31 AM   #4
zimmerj81
Recipes 
 
Apr 2012
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

I'll take it for $50

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:33 AM   #5
zimmerj81
Recipes 
 
Apr 2012
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Nevermind, overlooked the local pickup only. Let me know if you're willing to ship.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #6
dallasdb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 1,477
iTrader: (3)
Liked 144 Times on 98 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by poislb

Thats cool, I really didnt know what to sell it for.. New price $50 bucks

Thanks
Looks like the price drop got it sold!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
Schnibbz
Yeti
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 
 
Dec 2010
Woodstock, IL
Posts: 104
iTrader: (7)
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts


I'll pickup in Kenosha on Monday if this is still available? I'll be driving through around 9 am and again at 3 pm.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #8
poislb
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Kenosha, WI
Posts: 1,267
iTrader: (13)
Liked 66 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnibbz View Post
I'll pickup in Kenosha on Monday if this is still available? I'll be driving through around 9 am and again at 3 pm.
I will not be home, but my wife will be. If ya paypal me I can just leave it out on the portch for you to pick up. I can pm you my address. Just let me know if that works.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
Schnibbz
Yeti
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 
 
Dec 2010
Woodstock, IL
Posts: 104
iTrader: (7)
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts


PM sent

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
20lb Co2 Tank benbradford For Sale 5 09-09-2011 12:28 AM
20lb co2 tank benbradford For Sale 1 06-15-2011 02:24 AM
20lb CO2 Tank hilohwn For Sale 12 03-09-2010 02:46 PM
20lb co2 tank chainsawbrewing For Sale 0 06-16-2009 05:06 PM
Trade: My 20lb CO2 tank for your 5lb tank Bobby_M For Sale 1 05-22-2009 05:08 PM


Forum Jump