I finally did a 1 gallon batcg AG last nite, it was interesting. I mashed a lb of pilsner, and added 1/4 lb of dme that was getting old. Made 2 half ounce hop additions using Saaz. I made a mistake on my volume as I did boil for 45 minutes and didn't realize how much boil loss there would be. Had to add top off water and it brought the OG down to 1.045. I used 1/2 pack of dry yeast...have no idea what I will do with the other half.
It rained all day yesterday and I don't have a garage and really wanted to brew. Also had some mini-kegs that I wanted to use for something so sanitized one and used it for a 5 liter fermenter. The recipe is just a hodge podge of ingrediants but it will make beer and I will drink it. Next time I will be more organized.