Autumn Beers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoner

Reaction score
Is it just me or has the tide turned and real time is here?!?!? Shiner Oktoberfest, Sam Adams Harvest Pack, Blue Moon Fall Pack, etc???? Is everyone excited as me to get some good beers at good prices at the local grocery stores? I love great craft beers all year long, but the fall just brings out the best without breaking the bank on the good stuff? I know most will say Blue Moon is part of the BMC but damn what a good, easily available pack? I've been waiting for pumpkin/fall beers all year, but this year it has seem to come weeks early!! W/E, drunkin' ramblin about enjoying fall!!! Cheers all to another great year of quality crafted brews! And IMO the Hazel brew in the Sam pack this year is yum!

They're early, because they're anticipating the end of the world on 12-21-12. :p

I'm actually looking forward to Blue Moons Pumpkin ale as well. It hasn't hit my local grocery stores yet...

I'm thrilled that Sierra Nevada Tumbler has shown up in my local grocery store. Not at Bevmo yet, which is weird, but still awesome.

On an upsetting note, in the last week, I've been able to get autumn beer, but now the New Belguim and Sierra "Summer packs" have been at the stores. WTF, little late now aint' it?

Stoner said:
On an upsetting note, in the last week, I've been able to get autumn beer, but now the New Belguim and Sierra "Summer packs" have been at the stores. WTF, little late now aint' it?

Not here in Phoenix. I just brewed a nice Hefeweizen. But summer doesn't end here till late November.

Bring the End of Times!, all me and my NoBam'ers are ready to fight for OUR FREEDOM!

Zombies don't care about freedom! They just want to eat brains. The only problem with that is they could starve in this country during this day and age!

I'll be looking to see what kind of fall goodies my grocery store has today. It is quite early, but if it's available I'm buying some! I brewed a pumpkin ale last weekend, as well...

Back