For Sale - Multiple Items For Sell: Propane Burner, 9 Gal Kettle, Kegerator, MORE!
Constantly buying, selling, and building things. As a result, I pretty much always have stuff on hand I need to get rid of to make space for the new stuff. Here's some of what I've got to offer currently:
- Bayou SP1 Burner - $30 OBO (used once)
- Pond pump wort aerator w/ tubing and 2 micron stone - $25 OBO (used 5 times, works very well)
- 2 x Bayou KAB4 Burner Mounts (I used the burners in my stand) - $15 per or $25 for both OBO
- 9 gallon stainless steel kettle with 2 ports - $95 w/out ball valve or thermometer, $120 with ball valve & plug, $145 with ball valve and thermometer
I've also got a pretty fantastic 3 tap Kegerator, all Perlick 525SS faucets, with a freezer on top that I use for bulk hop storage. It also has the crisper drawers on bottom of the fridge, which I use for storing washed yeast. The only reason I'm selling it is because I want something larger. There is room for another faucet, and the fridge will fit another keg if you store the CO2 tank outside (will require a hole being drilled on the side of the fridge you plan to store the tank... easy). THIS ITEM IS DEFINITELY PICK-UP ONLY (Fresno, CA). Here are some price options:
- $500 w/out Perlick faucets and CO2 tank/regulator (if you want to replace them with your own, essentially)
- $725 w/out CO2 tank/regulator
- $875 for everything (not including kegs... let me know if you're interested though)
Please PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff. Cheers!