Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > My amazingly bad brew day

Old 08-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
Majafoo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

My first all grain brew day, I had the mash tun on a faulty table. Imagine the explosion as pounds of hot grain and water slammed against the floor before ending up on the ceiling, the walls, the windows, the curtains. I had burns all over my torso.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
mrwizard0
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks for all the kind words and the appreciation for my service, it's always good to know people care.

I don't know why, but it always feels good when others know my brewing pain. Maja I think you may have had it worse than me. Mine was outside so at least the mess was easy to clean up

Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #13
EROK
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Here is what the pattern looks like: screw up, screw up, screw up, screw up less, screw up very little, screw up hardly at all. Notice there was no perfect brew day with 0 mistakes. Yep we have all been there. Takes about 10 batches to really get it nailed down. Keep at it! Cheers! 17!

Chuck Norris is the only person to ever beat Andre the Giant in a drinking contest. And he did it by a two case margin.