Old 08-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #21
Mongrel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 223 Times on 137 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDay View Post
Rogue's beers are hit or miss for me, but the ones I like, I like a lot. They are a bit overpriced no matter how you split it though.
Same, but I think they're retardedly overpriced. They're up to $15.50 a sixer, and bombers are $7 at my nearest grocery store. This isn't for any of their specialty beers, just their everyday fare. Only time I'll buy a Rogue beer is if it's on tap at a bar for the same price as the rest of the craft beer, available at Costco for $24 a case, or at one of Rogue's garage sales.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #22
ktblunden
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 331 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnvol
I have a problem paying 25 bucks for any bottle of beer. Too many great tasting beers for way less. I do like a lot of Rogue though.
I was trying to think of a beer I'd pay $25 for and couldn't come up with anything. I think the most I've spent was $15 for Brux and I wasn't all that impressed with that one.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
biochemedic
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 168 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktblunden View Post
My buddy in Oregon has a bottle of the Voodoo he insists I have to try just to experience how bad it is. I'm not thrilled about the experience.
Ha, ha..be prepared for a thin, overly sweet brown ale that smells and tastes of artificial maple and some sort of non-nondescript smokiness...

Doesn't that make you even more excited!?
Secondary: Why do I keep this line here...?
Bulk Aging: Cocobochet, Wild Cider
Planned: Some sort of SMaSH. Otherwise, so many ideas, not enough time to brew them....