Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Group Buys > New England Group Grain Buy
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #91
shambolic94
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Harpswell, ME
Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewsday View Post
Anyone want to drive/share gas to Portland Maine area?
I may be up for that.


shambolic94 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:05 AM   #92
sniperd
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bedford, New Hampshire
Posts: 221
iTrader: (0)
Liked 25 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Default

I'm in for some bags and I live in Bedford, easy drive


sniperd is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #93
totaldisaster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)
Default

I am still in for a couple bags
totaldisaster is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #94
sethlovex
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: , Central mass
Posts: 191
iTrader: (0)
Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

I'm in, anyone else in central mass?
sethlovex is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #95
crazyirishman34
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
 
crazyirishman34's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 1,691
iTrader: (68)
Liked 78 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Default

I am pretty well stocked up on grain from the last buy. Frank do you think that you mind dealing with chemicals again? I could use some sani-clean and break brite tabs.
crazyirishman34 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #96
tellyho
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Braintree, MA
Posts: 119
iTrader: (1)
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Default

I'm in for 2 bags and would love to share gas cost / pickup with someone in the metro Boston area. Thanks for organizing, Frank!
tellyho is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #97
fspinale
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Gilford, NH
Posts: 56
iTrader: (0)
Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyirishman34 View Post
I am pretty well stocked up on grain from the last buy. Frank do you think that you mind dealing with chemicals again? I could use some sani-clean and break brite tabs.
I don't see any problem with that. Add it to the sheet when it is up.
__________________
New England Group Buy
fspinale is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #98
Krazlikesbeer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 70
iTrader: (1)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellyho
I'm in for 2 bags and would love to share gas cost / pickup with someone in the metro Boston area. Thanks for organizing, Frank!
I did this buy last time. It was not a bad drive up there. I am in MRL. I can pickup the grain and bring it down as long as you can grab the grain from me that same day. I just don't want to be stuck holding grain for a week. Depending on what I bring down I may grab my father in laws 2500. How many bags are you planning on?
Krazlikesbeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #99
Krazlikesbeer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 70
iTrader: (1)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazlikesbeer

I did this buy last time. It was not a bad drive up there. I am in MRL. I can pickup the grain and bring it down as long as you can grab the grain from me that same day. I just don't want to be stuck holding grain for a week. Depending on what I bring down I may grab my father in laws 2500. How many bags are you planning on?
Sorry MRL is Marlborough Ma.
Krazlikesbeer is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #100
tellyho
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Braintree, MA
Posts: 119
iTrader: (1)
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Default

I was trying to figure that out - thanks! I'm in Braintree. Also got a message from a brewer in Norwood, so perhaps we can all cooperate on pickup.


tellyho is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CT Group Grain Buy aggieactuary Group Buys 289 09-19-2013 06:47 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS