jolly pumpkin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-love

Reaction score
I'm in Michigan for the next two days and it just occurred to me that i'm in jolly pumpkin territory. Anyone know where the best place to get bottles is? Their website doesn't really tell me, and they seem to have multiple locations. Any help is appreciated.

Where are you going to be?

JP is distributed pretty far and wide in the state. There is at least a small selection in most areas. If you go to a decent bottle shop you should have a pretty good selection.

They have a brewery in Ann Arbor and a related brewery in Traverse City. Most fairly large towns should have a bottle shop with at least the main lineup.

I know Grunst Brothers in Big Rapids has a few bombers. Siciliano's Market in Allandale (Grand Rapids) has a very nice selection.

cshamilton - lol.... Good point. I'm in Grand Rapids today, but I drove out from PA and I'm up for a drive to find a good selection of their stuff before I head home.

Homercidal - I will definitely check out Siciliano's Market before I head out today. I was going to hit up their BP in Ann Arbor, but it looked like their tap list was a lot more "regular" than what I expected. It didn't look like they had many sours or farmhouses there.

g-love said:
cshamilton - lol.... Good point. I'm in Grand Rapids today, but I drove out from PA and I'm up for a drive to find a good selection of their stuff before I head home.

Homercidal - I will definitely check out Siciliano's Market before I head out today. I was going to hit up their BP in Ann Arbor, but it looked like their tap list was a lot more "regular" than what I expected. It didn't look like they had many sours or farmhouses there.

If you are going/went to Siciliano's you can probably get a good variety - JP might have more on tap, just give the a call, but you can get bottles of their regular stuff though.
Depending on your route you can hit Bells and you could hit Dark Horse in Marshall too (not as well known but good beer - there's a small homebrew shop there as well).

Thanks again to both of you guys. I hit up Siciliano's before leaving GR and wow! They have a fantastic selection. Let's just say I dropped way more than I should have.... Then I hit Jolly Pumpkin in Ann Arbor and was pleasantly surprised. They had their basics on tap, which were good and some other stuff from another brewery that wasn't. However, they had a ton of bombers available and I scored two bottles of sobrehumano which I am super excited about!

Back