Need some man advice - Page 5 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Need some man advice

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #41
landshark
HMFIC
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
landshark's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Posts: 1,201
Liked 147 Times on 118 Posts


Didn't read anything above. Man advice is as follows:

Punch anyone who gets in your way.
Kiss the girl.
Drink a beer.
Punch the guy again just to keep him down.
Take the girl home and to bed.

Repeat as needed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew View Post
If you want to know what weird is, ask yourself "Is this weird?" and if you just asked yourself that question it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
OK, So I searched "Betty White nude" ...........At the top of the results, instead of 'Did you mean......" it asked "Are you f#cking serious?....."

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #42
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
Punity's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Posts: 3,613
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark
Didn't read anything above. Man advice is as follows:

Punch anyone who gets in your way.
Kiss the girl.
Drink a beer.
Punch the guy again just to keep him down.
Take the girl home and to bed.

Repeat as needed.
Solid

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #43
Airplanedoc
 
Airplanedoc's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2011
Illinois, Outside the peoples Republic of Madigan
Posts: 1,903
Liked 394 Times on 273 Posts


. I didn't read everything but if you haven't been in school in awhile it would help to start slow and build some study habits before diving in head first. So I would suggest take a gen Ed class or two spring semister

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:26 AM   #44
Airplanedoc
 
Airplanedoc's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2011
Illinois, Outside the peoples Republic of Madigan
Posts: 1,903
Liked 394 Times on 273 Posts


Or in the words of Tom T Hall


"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:23 AM   #45
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
Punity's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Posts: 3,613
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Airplanedoc
Or in the words of Tom T Hall

"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"
Duly noted

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #46
landshark
HMFIC
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
landshark's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Posts: 1,201
Liked 147 Times on 118 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Airplanedoc View Post
Or in the words of Tom T Hall


"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"
Punity is a poet, looking for the truth. He doesn't care for horses, women, whiskey or the loot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew View Post
If you want to know what weird is, ask yourself "Is this weird?" and if you just asked yourself that question it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
OK, So I searched "Betty White nude" ...........At the top of the results, instead of 'Did you mean......" it asked "Are you f#cking serious?....."

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #47
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
Punity's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Posts: 3,613
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark

Punity is a poet, looking for the truth. He doesn't care for horses, women, whiskey or the loot.
If rhyming ass and brass makes me a poet then I'm definitely in the wrong business.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need advice JonW General Chit Chat 5 12-18-2010 06:44 PM
Need Job Advice; Please Help chortly General Chit Chat 6 10-29-2008 08:00 PM
DVD Advice BigKahuna General Chit Chat 12 10-21-2008 05:39 PM
Job advice Skins_Brew General Chit Chat 6 08-25-2008 11:17 AM
Need some advice... skeeordye11 General Chit Chat 4 09-24-2007 02:19 PM


Forum Jump