Long vent thread (disclaimer: women problems) - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Long vent thread (disclaimer: women problems)

Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #61
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slomo View Post
The relationship is over. If your not sure if its over go and ask the ex if he is banging her. RUN! When I say run that doesn't mean you have to move from your place. Get her crap out of your place and put it on the ex's front yard. Then become completely unavailable to her. NO communication, do not call her, do not answer her calls, do not text her, do not Facebook, no smoke signals, no pigeons with little notes strapped to its leg... Nothing! Then get to know yourself. Brew beer, hang with your bros, listen to music, burp then fart, go hunting then fishing, get front row seats to a drag race, and go to as many sporting events as possible. The point being is that you have no idea who you are, and that is your ultimate problem. You sound like a good dude and I hope the best for you. I will have a pint on your behalf. Oh and if possible try and get the ring back. I am sure that was not cheap.
Whether or not she is banging him is irrelevant to all this. If she were spending time there in a chastity belt which only the OP had a key to, the fact remains that the relationship is rotting out from the inside.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #62
slomo

Recipes 

Jan 2009
sacramento, ca.
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I totall agree even if there is nothing physical going on she should still not be there. The banging comment was for dramatic effect for the OP, as most people would probably realize that the relationship is over.
The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #63
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

I just dont want the OP to get too hung up on whether or not there is banging. If there is banging its an "oh yeah, and she was BANGING him too!"...

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #64
slomo

Recipes 

Jan 2009
sacramento, ca.
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
I just dont want the OP to get too hung up on whether or not there is banging. If there is banging its an "oh yeah, and she was BANGING him too!"...
I totally agree just the fact that the OP has requested her to not speak to the Ex, and then she comes back with, "I am going over to his place to watch dogs". Is a pretty big sign that it is not working out.
The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #65
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4858 Times on 3274 Posts

Maybe it's not her EX she's banging!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #66
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 528 Times on 424 Posts

I'm pretty sure that the old song "Walkin' the Dog" is a metaphor for something else... "watchin' the dog" strikes me as the same.

Does her ex- happen to refer to his penis as "Fido"?

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 08-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #67
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 528 Times on 424 Posts

I just realized something. Are you engaged to Walter, from Big Lebowski?

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

People Like This 
Old 08-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #68
Hang Glider
Beer Drinker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2007
North Augusta, SC
Liked 204 Times on 152 Posts

amazon, walmart...

questions to ask yourself - if you make it through with affirmative on every question, make it work. If you have one negative - move on.
Psychologist with hundreds of cases, hundreds of follow-ups to see who was truly happy with the decisions they made...

Old 08-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #69
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2487 Times on 1375 Posts

I'll bet cash money she's banging the ex. If she isn't yet, it's only a matter of time till she does; or somebody else. Either way, she's nuts. One of my ex girlfriends used to cry for no reason, when asked why she was crying, she replied (almost every time) "I don't know." She's nuts, she's damaged goods, if she hasn't pulled herself up out of the pit of self pity yet, she ain't gonna & odds are good she'll get meds that'll just make her MORE NUTS. It's a hard thing to say, but do yourself a favour & DUMP THE BITCH. Change the locks immediately; maybe install security cams.
Then go find a better woman.
Regards, GF.

CGVT Likes This 
Old 08-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #70
kenstogie
Recipes 

Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstogie View Post
Run, run fast and run far and when you're done running, run some more then hop on a train, then a plane, then start running again, repeat from beginning.
i just think it is worth repeating....