facebook - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > facebook

Old 08-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
Chia
Recipes 

Jun 2011
Cape Girardeau, MO
Liked 77 Times on 16 Posts

ever have this happen? I posted how much i liked my Harley on face book and two total douche bags that i only accepted friend invites from to be nice ragged on HD. What a bunch of F#cktards. I mean, really! you have nothing better to do that facebook stalk me and then bitch about the fact i have a nice bike than you! What is the stupidest thing you have had facebooked to you?

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 7269 Times on 4314 Posts

Maybe facebook isn't for you. I'm certain it's not for me. AFAIK i've never had anyting facebooked to me (not sure what I'm saying here actually).

But you know, there's all types out there. You'll run into them in every place you go, the mall, this forum, facespace, etc. Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
Transamguy77
Recipes 

Apr 2011
Atascadero, Ca
Liked 95 Times on 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia
ever have this happen? I posted how much i liked my Harley on face book and two total douche bags that i only accepted friend invites from to be nice ragged on HD. What a bunch of F#cktards. I mean, really! you have nothing better to do that facebook stalk me and then bitch about the fact i have a nice bike than you! What is the stupidest thing you have had facebooked to you?
Your first problem is that you accepted people that were not your friends, I have a rule "if I wasn't your friend before why should I be your friend now".

Sorry someone ragged on your Harley, they make great bikes.

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #4
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liked 1796 Times on 1141 Posts

Timely topic for me. I friended an old acquaintance that I hung out with around 10 years ago and he called me white trash for putting in an above ground pool for my kids. This guy plays in a fricken Black Sabbath tribute band and I'm white trash? I'm not suggesting BS fans are trash, but on the WT ---- None WT continuum, I'm just sayin'.

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
mojo_wire
Recipes 

Feb 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Liked 31 Times on 21 Posts

"ignore" is your friend.

I friended the fiancée of my wife's close friend, and after a couple of weeks of him posting inane stuff (that would pop up in my newsfeed) he posted a figure of his hands held in a heart, with the caption "I love you, (wife's friend)."

After I cleaned the vomit off of my keyboard, I ignored his posts and haven't missed them one bit since.

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 03:14 AM   #6
ingchr1
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Orange County NY
Liked 77 Times on 62 Posts

"unfriend" is your friend.

At one time I had a bunch of acquaintances as friends.....

The only people I have as friends now are either family or people I am or was very close with.

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 03:16 AM   #7
mccumath

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Idaho
Liked 198 Times on 191 Posts

Boohoo. Its facebook, dude. Get over it. If you like the bike, who gives a fat rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

Guess that makes me a douche too huh.

People Like This 
Old 08-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #8
Ace_Club
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2008
Chicago, IL
Liked 2385 Times on 2187 Posts

I hate posting on FB that I'm enjoying an Old Style and then a bunch of douches come and start ragging on me for liking BMC beers. Bunch of EAC ********.

Where are guys? - Ginger

Eat a bag of kittens, Ace. - Yooper

Old 08-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #9
Evets

Recipes 

Jan 2006
Lancaster County, Pa.
Liked 243 Times on 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Club View Post
I hate posting on FB that I'm enjoying an Old Style and then a bunch of douches come and start ragging on me for liking BMC beers. Bunch of EAC ********.

It's been a while since I saw an EAC reference.

Ace_Club Likes This 
Old 08-06-2012, 03:50 AM   #10
BigKahuna
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Eastern Colorado
Liked 52 Times on 45 Posts

Teak Solis in the fact that their life SUCKS so bad that this was likely the highlight of their day!
Sucks that you were the target, but how awesome that they chose you to attack! Not only do they suck, but you are the top of their mountain!

Ace_Club Likes This