Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > A question about lower than planned beer levels when transferring to secondary
Old 08-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Default A question about lower than planned beer levels when transferring to secondary

Earlier I posted This Thread about using beer to top off a way too low level on the IIPA I just brewed with another beer I brewed the following day that is also ready to go into secondary. I hate to double post but I haven't really even had any views on it, let alone responses with anything resembling an answer to the question I asked. I'm racking to secondary tomorrow and really, really need some insight from people with more experience.

Thanks in advance,