Hurayyyyy 4 BEER and Nor*Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Just a little play time in the store. I was shooting a video of our sparge system in action (the yellow cord on the ground) and Victor went off with the video Camera.... This is what he came up with.... Its a little tour of the new store. Fun Fun Fun! :D

Cheers
Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice store! But the video made me dizzy. The panning was too quick and jumpy. So quick, I couldn't really get a look at what you had in stock.

I would visit but you are too far away. Only about 3090 miles!

Nice store! But the video made me dizzy. The panning was too quick and jumpy. So quick, I couldn't really get a look at what you had in stock.

I would visit but you are too far away. Only about 3090 miles!

Yeah I said the same thing to Victor when he did it. But the music is killer and totally fits the jumpy panning, IMHO. Its kind of just a teaser and play Video anyway. I agree it made me dizzy too. But I loved the song and found myself watching it again just to listen to the music...LOL

Cheers
Jay

I want to be inside you. Your store, that is. What? Ummm...nothing. Anyway, I didn't find the video to make me dizzy, but maybe that's cause I am already :tank: Nice store. I wish you were in CT instead of CA.

Latest posts

Back