This is nothing original its just an all stainless version of Cheyco's copper CFC, with quick disconnects. Also I copied a lot of the text right out of Cheyco's thread because I am lazy. I added the parts list with prices, you will have to add up the copper yourself to compare. Before we get into the debate I know that copper has better heat transfer properties but I am paranoid and I wanted it all stainless, nuff said.
Here is the link to Cheyco's build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/cheycos-cfc-9395/
50' high temp garden hose from Lowe's (couldn't find a 25' length) - $32.98
25' 3/8' stainless steel tubing from ebay - $34.95
All connectors were ordered from BargainFittings.com
2 - 1/2" NPT SS tees
4 - 3/8"compression x 1/2" male NPT fittings
2 - 5/8"hose barb x 1/2" male NPT fittings
2 - 1/2" NPT type A camlock fittings
2 - 1/2" NPT type F camlock fittings
Total from bargain fittings w/o shipping - $63.34
2 - 5/8" Hose clamps Lowes - around $4 (couldn't find it on their crappy website)
25/64" drill bit (buy this... I didn't at first then ended up buying it anyway) - $6.37
Bench vice (to hold fittings while drilling, I really wish I had one)
So I guess this cost about $142 before tax and shipping, I'm glad I didn't add that up when I was ordering everything.
I bent my tubing to the approximate diameter that I wanted before adding the GH so that I would be able to see if I made any kinks. Then I went about the laborious task of slipping the GH around the tubing, at this point the only cutting I did to the hose was to cut one fitting off. Once the hose is around the tubing and there is about 6" of stainless tubing sticking out of one end I used a box cutter to make the cut in the GH on the other end, again exposing about 6" of tubing.
Next drill out the centers of the compression fittings so the tubing will slide through them. Drill from the 1/2" threaded side to avoid damaging the ferrule seat. This is the part I tried to skip and made the tubing really ugly by trying to force the fittings around it, just buy the bit you'll be glad you did. The 6" or so that is exposed needs to be really straight to slide the ferrules on, use your man hands to do this part.
Once you've done that, put thread tape on all the threads and make it look like the picture (don't forget to put the hose clamps on the hoses before you put the barbs in the hoses!). I used the cheap zip ties from HarborFreight to get the final shape. Just start from one end and work your way around aligning as you go.
Tighten everything until there are no leaks and you're done.