best place to by used corney kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
been looking and havent seen anything on websites that have good prices.....any help appreciated.

My LHBS sells them here in Denver. If yours doesn't there may be another store nearby that does. Try mexican restaurants, I used to work at one that used them for bulk margarita to be pumped through a gun. They may have some and be willing to sell??????

chef,
which lhbs and at what cost if you don't mind me asking?

i'm by broadway and 470 and could use 1 or 2 pin locks.

thanks.

Just picked up 2 for free at a local soda distributer. They are very dented and were going to be scrapped. They still hold pressure so I am just going to reach all the gaskets for pennies and start using them

chef,
which lhbs and at what cost if you don't mind me asking?

i'm by broadway and 470 and could use 1 or 2 pin locks.

thanks.

ManyBrews,
Beer at home on Broadway and Oxford?? Near the Broadsterdam area. I dont know the prices but last time I was there a few weeks ago they had some used and new for sale. They had quite a few in stock.
Small world I am at Broadway and Lucent.

after looking at many places online....i found that beverage elements had the best deals :tank::tank:

Back