Those that have done this recipe what was your OG and/or Pre Boil Gravity? I got nothing close to the 1.097 listed on the first post.
I brewed up a batch yesterday. When plugged into beersmith the estimated OG not counting the unknown of the added Graham Crackers is 1.061. I actually hit an OG of 1.072 showing that the crackers added somewhere around 10 points if my efficiencies and volumes were all correct.
I may have mashed a little on the low side but the sparge/lauter went well and I seemed to have good extraction. I added my brown sugar with a few minutes left in the boil rather than after the wort was cooled and in the carboy. I put just over 7 gallons into the boil kettle and ended up with just at 5 gallons in the carboy after chilling. It is currently sitting on some US-04 at 66 degrees in the ferm chamber.
Will ride for beer!