The big snip poll. Sore or not sore. - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The big snip poll. Sore or not sore.

View Poll Results: How were the jingle jangles
Had done : No problems 16 21.05%
Had done : Could not walk / sit for couple of days 2 2.63%
Had done : Could not walk / sit for over a week 1 1.32%
Had done : Went red and hot 1 1.32%
Had done : Enjoyed it, would do it again 1 1.32%
Not done : Old Policeman still on "special duties" 6 7.89%
Not done : May get it done in the future 31 40.79%
Not done : Would not get it done 15 19.74%
Ralph Nader has them 3 3.95%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2007, 10:54 PM   #61
Bernie Brewer
Grouchy Old Fart
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Eldorado, WI
Liked 148 Times on 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radarbrew
Had it done long ago. No problems after, and I downed a sixer of cold ones after. The trick is one in the lap, one in the hand, repeat until you go to sleep.
Yup, that's how I did it.

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?" Jimmy Buffett

Old 08-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #62
phooka
Large Member
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2006
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radarbrew
Had it done long ago. No problems after, and I downed a sixer of cold ones after. The trick is one in the lap, one in the hand, repeat until you go to sleep. Weird enough, I was able to "tee up" 3 days later, and could not wait to get back in the game.
I shoulda done that. Unfortunately I didn't.. and it hurt like a mofo.

Old 08-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #63
sudsmonkey

Recipes 

May 2005
Deepest, darkest Eastern NC
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Had it done years ago. They gave me two pills to take 30 min before the appointment. Mrs. and I were doing some shopping that morning. I got more and more messed up as we shopped and she finally sent me to the car. Sat in the waiting room at doctor's trying to act sober when I realized I was on a perfectly legal high. It got more fun for a while. When they finally took me back, the pills were wearing off. I told the doctor about it and he said they'd give me a little something else. "Something else" turned out to be a needle in the nuts. Not good!
During the procedure, a nurse who happened to be a friend of my Mom's walked in. Uncool !
A month later, I had great pain on one side due to some kind of infection. I thought I was dying! Antibiotics put me right in no time.

All in all, I'd do it again. It takes all of the worry out of the grown-up thing.