I've got some items for sale... definitely not quitting, just constantly change/buy/build new equipment. Most of this stuff would probably be easiest for those willing to pick it up, just because of the cost of shipping due to weight/size.
- Bayou SP1 Burner (used once) - $30 OBO
- Pond pump wort aerator w/ tubing and 2 micron stone - $25 (used 5 times, works very well)
- 2 x Bayou KAB4 Burner Mounts (I used the burners in my stand) - $15 per or $25 for both OBO
- 9 gallon stainless steel kettle with 2 ports - $95 w/out ball valve or thermometer, $115 with ball valve & plug, $140 with ball valve and thermometer
- 1 x 5 Gallon glass carboy
*CONSIDERING SELLING* 3 tap kegerator built into a standard refrigerator with freezer on top (for storing bulk hops, beer glasses, etc) and "crisper" drawers on bottom of fridge (I use it for harvested yeast storage); all beautiful Perlick 525SS taps that will not stick, SS drip tray, new gas/beer tubing, 3 port manifold, currently PinLock setup (can easily be changed). Price on this is firm: $725 w/out CO2 tank/regulator, $875 with tank/regulator (it's a 10 lb CO2 tank, double the typical size). These prices are less than what I paid to build it, and way less than what you'd pay for a kegerator of similar quality anywhere else. I'm not dying to get rid of it, but if you're seriously interested contact me and perhaps we can work something out.
I've also got many of the parts needed to make braided stainless steel manifolds, which can be used in mash tuns (in place of false bottoms) or boil kettles. Usually, the most difficult piece to find is the stainless fender washers... I've got those and the stainless mesh hose. If you're interested, bring your other parts (email me for a list you can pick up at most hardware stores in town) and a cooler to my place and I'll help you put it together... you can pay me whatever you think my parts and time are worth.
Cheers and happy brewing!