1) You GROSSLY underpitched. You would need a 3L starter of a fresh tube of WL at that gravity (assuming you don't shake or stir plate it). This is probably the main reason you are having "troubles".
2) Your alcohol is not your main concern here. If it is, in fact, stuck... well, it will also be VERY sweet. Hefeweizens should be dry and refreshing, not cloying and unbearable.
3) Do not rack it to the secondary. It's a hefe, why would you need a secondary? Are you trying to clear it? Dry hop it?
4) Keep it in the primary fermenter and WARM IT UP. Try raising it ~4-6* and see what happens.
5) Take gravity readings over the next week and report back.
Hope that helps!