"First World Problems" - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > "First World Problems"

Old 06-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2135 Times on 1410 Posts

<b>*Edit* Don't read this one. I'm not just being goofy this time, I'm honestly pretty pissed off. You all have your own problems, you don't need mebe being a downer. </b>

Yeah, I eat 3 times a day (for now), I can pay rent, have a wife I love who looks fantastic in her new pajamas...

I also have a grandmother (who helped raise me) who is honestly one step above a zucchini at this point and is in and out of the hospital, a grandfather who is deteriorating more slowly but still approaching inevitability, a father who is taking care of them both and could lose his mind at any point from the stress, a series of friends who are leaving the city (and in some cases the coast) for a jobs elsewhere; some of whom don't actually have a job there yet (essentially obliterating our support system), a revolving door of underemployment; going from lousy temp assignment to lousy temp assignment... big breath... a country full of people bandying about insults they don't understand (next moose-knuckle who calls me a Communist better know what a Communist is or I swear to God I am going to systematically hunt them down and make the rest of their living days miserable), a debilitating case of the 'roids, epic beer flatulence, no health insurance and an itchy nose.

So yeah, next time I complain that the guy behind is chewing like a frigging cow and some jack-hole responds "First World Problems!" I can truthfully say I hope they spontaneously combust and die in the most painful manner possible.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

CoalCracker Likes This 
Old 06-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
Goofynewfie
Recipes 

May 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Liked 314 Times on 207 Posts

I hear ya, I hate people. Period

dstamper441 Likes This 
Old 06-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 7047 Times on 4175 Posts

And you just got a new "uninsured" healthcare tax. Have a nice day.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #4
KayaBrew
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Liked 211 Times on 164 Posts

CG, we should be drinking buddies. Yer alright in my book...

Old 07-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #5
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2135 Times on 1410 Posts

Thanks Kaya, appreciated.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!