• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KegCowboy 20 Plate Chiller, SS Camlocks, LP Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitalhifi

Reaction score
SOLD

I have a few things for sale. All are in good condition. Prices are somewhat negotiable.

I have a 20 plate wort chiller from Keg Cowboy. http://www.kegcowboy.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=200 The label writing has completely worn off from being soaked in PBW. There are some hop/brew particles inside as with any used plate chiller that come out whenever you switch the direction of flow. The flow appears to be slightly better on the side I always use for water, so it probably could use a little bit of bake time in the oven. There are quite a few threads on here about it, but I've never seen a reason to do it though. SOLD

I have 9 Stainless Steel Camlocks. They are all Type C female with the 1/2" hose barb. They were only used for a few brews. The silicone washer is in good shape in each. SOLD Shipping will likely be USPS flat rate, so probably $10. I'll give a discount if you buy all of them. These are $5.99 each at Bargain fittings.

Lastly I have a regulator for propane. It is low pressure, 11" W.C. Works flawlessly. SOLD

edit: forgot to put a price on the regulator

Just an FYI, everything was shipped out on Friday via Priority Mail. You should receive it sometime this week

Back