What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12" diameter 25' 1/2" HERMS coil just showed up. Time to start building my HLT. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400201922.447503.jpg

Been on the road all week and just came back with a lot of gift waiting! 60lbs of pilsner malt, 5 lbs of crystal 120, 9 lbs of DME, a big container of DBW, 4 32oz of starsan, a new auto-siphon, some 5.2 Ph thingy and a Petite saison D'ete from NB, also a 4 pack of wireless dehumidifier for the keezer and the grage frezer wh's suppose to become a ferm chamber...

That 5.2 stuff doesn't work as advertised. I'd recommend reading some of the threads about it on this site before you decide to use it in your beer.

I got two new motors for my girls powerwheels escalade. 24v burns the stock ones out if you don't do some wiring changed. Gotta rewire the thing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

4lbs of hops baby!!! A pound each of Chinook, Simcoe, Amarillo, and Cascade. Life is goooood!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400290838.306959.jpg
Going to brew fuzzymittenbrewing's Hibiscus Saison this weekend.

I looked at those but actually found them on ebay and the dealer was only about and hour away from me so they reduced shipping. They were Ball Locks with manual relief valves for 50 each shipped. The downside was being in the same state (florida) I had to pay tax otherwise they would've been cheaper. If you are interested I have the guys phone number and email and website they do paypal or credit over the phone. Just send me a PM they are on another device.

I looked at those but actually found them on ebay and the dealer was only about and hour away from me so they reduced shipping. They were Ball Locks with manual relief valves for 50 each shipped. The downside was being in the same state (florida) I had to pay tax otherwise they would've been cheaper. If you are interested I have the guys phone number and email and website they do paypal or credit over the phone. Just send me a PM they are on another device.

I live in La. I buy my kegs from the same guy I think.

Yesterday, 4 pack of 3gal kegs, from Adventures in homebrewing.
They are pretty banged up, and one has a loose handle, otherwise they all hold pressure.
I need new lids and poppets...

IMG_0781.jpg

Replacement hops from northern brewer with a free pint glass!

3 grain bills got dropped off from AHS (IPA, Blonde and Red). Also some CC. Calcium Chloride, not Canadian Club!

Got my new TW8060 Thermoworks thermocouple. I really bought it for my smoker but I did get the waterproof probe for my home brewing as well.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400720515.288775.jpg

Oat malt...from Fawcett. Now, I'll just give the "quick oats" to the ruggies' for breakfast, make an adjustment to my "oatmeal stout" recipe, add a little somethin' somethin'...WALL-AH!!! I'm ready now!!!:ban:

Given that they shipped out right around the time when I moved, I thought they'd disappeared into the void (especially since USPS appears to be only selectively utilizing the forwarding address), but my prizes from a 2nd place in category in a local comp finally got forwarded properly and showed up today. Ribbon, couple stickers, and a gift card to a local brewpub, where the wife and I will be heading for dinner shortly.

That's a good price on a 10-gal igloo.

Yep. Best price I could find. I think it is regular $51+ shipping but I had a $10 off coupon and they were running free shipping when I ordered. I received it 2 days after ordering also.

Pound of summit and citra for my orange IPA. Or tomorrow my black orange IPA

Back