Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Beer Drinking Dogs

Old 11-05-2005, 02:17 AM   #11
sudsmonkey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Seems like the females are always a little more sophisticated.

Old 11-05-2005, 02:21 AM   #12
david_42

Recipes 

Liked 142 Times on 134 Posts

You haven't seen what she eats!

Old 11-05-2005, 02:30 AM   #13
sudsmonkey

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Haaaaaaaaa ha ha !

Old 11-05-2005, 03:26 AM   #14
Truble

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Have a 6 year old chocolab that LOVES the beer-canned, bottled, kegged...it doesn't matter. I have a <3 year old female chocolab that likes beer, but is not ravenous about it like her older brother (same parents, different litter)...Older likes nothing better than being out in the winter with me clearing the driveway and drinking beer. He really likes Bass, IPAs, and I am almost ashamed to admit, Bud Light. I don't drink Wine, and rarely drink liquor (I do like Sapphire and Tonics 2xlime), and would not give him those, so he only gets beer. Once I get my money in, I'll post their mugs.

Primary: Octoberfest
mini 1G Primary: nichts
Secondary #1: #97 Pale Ale
Secondary #2 nichts
Bottled/Conditioning: nichts

Fully ConditionedDrinking: nichts
All Gone!:
Everything

Old 11-05-2005, 06:12 AM   #15
Cheesefood
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfy
One of them was not a doggy person so it kicked my dog. Now I think my dog had one ore two too many because it bit him.
Anyone who kicks a dog has issues that makes him unfit for polite company. I would have kicked his f'n a$$ if he laid a finger on my - or any - dog in anger. There are times when giving someone's forehead the business end of a glass bottle is completely acceptable, and this is a perfect example.

Your dog was doing nothing but being nice, and some jjerk-off kicks him? Give your dog a treat and a scratch behind the ears for me and point out the loser who kicked him - I'm drunk and roudy right now.
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.

Old 11-05-2005, 06:14 AM   #16
Cheesefood
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 25 Posts

I used to have a pet rabbit when I lived in the dorms. She would knock over beers placed on the floor and lap up the nectar. That rabbit LOVED beer...it was a dorm-floor joke. Whenever we'd play a$$hol3, the person to keep Bunny on his/her lap was sure to lose - quite the opposite of what you'd expect when rubbing 4 rabbits feet.
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.

Old 11-05-2005, 02:06 PM   #17
2nd Street Brewery

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Anyone who kicks a dog has issues that makes him unfit for polite company. I would have kicked his f'n a$$ if he laid a finger on my - or any - dog in anger. There are times when giving someone's forehead the business end of a glass bottle is completely acceptable, and this is a perfect example.
I agree, anyone ever kicks my dog, if he doesn't bite him, I will.

One of my daughters friends tried that once when he didn't think anyone was looking(the dog never liked him and since I trust my dogs taste in people neither did I), I walked into the room behind him right when he took a swing and Bambino. The kid went off the porch into the front yard without touching one of the steps one the way.

Old 11-05-2005, 11:07 PM   #18
kornkob
Resident Crazy Uncle
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I have 2 dogs who are herded by our one cat. At our housewarming my former landlord's 8 year old rallied the 3 other kids at the party to corner the cat in the den.

The kid came running up the stairs crying to his dad: "the kitty scratched me" and for a split second I thought the party would hit the skids. Paul said "when you pull a cat's tail he might bite. My advice: leave the cat be." Then he looked away from his kid and went right back to the covnersation he was having.

I love a parent who takes a practical bent on things instead of babying their kid every time they get an owie.

I wanna move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.