What kind of LOSER has 10,000 posts in an online forum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:eek:

Pathetic. I seriously need to consider this unhealthy obsession...

... nah.

:mug:

2012-06-21_131556.png

at least it took you over 3 years...at my rate I'll have 10K by next year! :fro:

Pshaw- 10,000 ain't nothin'! I remember, a long time ago, having less than 10,000 posts. Those were the days before the internet was invented, and I had to start each thread by carrier pigeon. It wasn't easy back then. And I had to type uphill besides.

You kids, thinkin' 10,000 posts is as pathetic as my over 40,000. Kids these days.

Pshaw- 10,000 ain't nothin'! I remember, a long time ago, having less than 10,000 posts. Those were the days before the internet was invented, and I had to start each thread by carrier pigeon. It wasn't easy back then. And I had to type uphill besides.

You kids, thinkin' 10,000 posts is as pathetic as my nearly 40,000. Kids these days.

Typical women, well past the 40 mark and still trying to claim less than.

Silly girl, when will you learn, nobody cares how far over you've gone so long as you keep putting out.

I posted on another forum from Early 2004 to about November of last year. I have over 60K posts on that forum. While making all of those posts I still Wrote/recorded a full length album, toured the country a good 10 or so times, moved 2,000 miles across the country, got married, went to and completed school and then worked full time. People said I didn't have a life, but it was just efficient use of time.

I can't imagine getting to 60K posts anymore though. 10K is definitely doable though.

You kids, thinkin' 10,000 posts is as pathetic as my over 40,000. Kids these days.

I remember when someone had about 4902 posts.

I can honestly say that I have about 100 useful posts.

at best

I have a feelin' this thread is gonna get moooooooooooooved.:drunk: And Ha!, by the way. It could be worse you could be drinking/bathing /perfuming in your pee like someone on a strange obsession show,or hording like 500 cats in your house?
:p
This may be like a 10,000 post awareness, maybe an intervention of sorts?

I have a feelin' this thread is gonna get moooooooooooooved.:drunk: And Ha!, by the way. It could be worse you could be drinking/bathing /perfuming in your pee like someone on a strange obsession show,or hording like 500 cats in your house?
:p
This may be like a 10,000 post awareness, maybe an intervention of sorts?

That was horrible. I saw clips of it.

Well,since I've got a couple hudred more than you,what's that make me? :D Seriously,being retired & broke doesn't afford the road trips I thought we'd be making. Especially since I need to afford a few more car repairs 1st. But I'm getting there. Can some of us help it if we like it here?

If my post count goes over 100, I'm totally changing hobbies. Of course I mostly post when buzzed, so don't have total control. This was the "Is my beer infected" thread, right??
Oops, just noticed I'm at 114, never mind:eek:

Arise, ye necro thread.

Somehow, because I'm awful, I missed it and squandered the opportunity to do something epic with it (although if my counting is correct, I did use to post a very funny cartoon that admittedly only a small segment of the forum would appreciate).

But apparently I'm one of those losers. Yep.

Still posting buzzed, must be alcoholic:drunk: In the time between the post on 6-28-12 and today, I've learned that giving off flavored beer time to age out doesn't really work, that you don't need to brew all grain to be happy, and that extract doesn't need to be boiled :) Still having fun, still posting, but not a lot ( I have a life) :D

Still posting buzzed, must be alcoholic:drunk: In the time between the post on 6-28-12 and today, I've learned that giving off flavored beer time to age out doesn't really work, that you don't need to brew all grain to be happy, and that extract doesn't need to be boiled :) Still having fun, still posting, but not a lot ( I have a life) :D

Glad you have a life. I'll bet it's awesome. You're the man Bob.

Latest posts

Back