Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Anybody up for a riddle?
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2012, 04:23 AM   #331
Dan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dan's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Makakilo, Hawaii
Posts: 6,592
Liked 2049 Times on 1272 Posts
Likes Given: 2921

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildGingerBrewing View Post
As a baby I walk, walk on all fours
Sometimes though I wanted more
As a man I got by with two
And could strut my stuff with the best of you
As an older man I needed a cane
as walking is difficult for my older brain

Well passedpawn, did I get it right
Or should I just turn in for the night?
Genious!!! And if it isn't the correct answer -Still brilliant!!!!


Dan is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:36 AM   #332
Dan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dan's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Makakilo, Hawaii
Posts: 6,592
Liked 2049 Times on 1272 Posts
Likes Given: 2921

Default

Forgive me for this one it doesn't rhyme.
Here's a riddle from my daughter, it's not a crime.

Mr universe (Schwarzenegger) has a big one.
Michael J. Fox has a smal one
Madonna doesn't have one
The pope has one but doesn't use it.
Bill Clinton has one and uses it all the time.

What is it?


Dan is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:39 AM   #333
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 47,207
Liked 7075 Times on 5965 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Forgive me for this one it doesn't rhyme.
Here's a riddle from my daughter, it's not a crime.

Mr universe (Schwarzenegger) has a big one.
Michael J. Fox has a smal one
Madonna doesn't have one
The pope has one but doesn't use it.
Bill Clinton has one and uses it all the time.

What is it?
If this isn't the answer
I'll leave in shame
But is the right answer
A last name?
AZ_IPA is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #334
Dan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dan's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Makakilo, Hawaii
Posts: 6,592
Liked 2049 Times on 1272 Posts
Likes Given: 2921

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_IPA View Post
If this isn't the answer
I'll leave in shame
But is the right answer
A last name?
AZ_IPA
Your are correct Sir,
Great job on this day!
Dan is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:10 AM   #335
LabRatBrewer
Lost in a Maze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LabRatBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA
Posts: 3,017
Liked 1020 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 1567

Default

This one may get me banned
and be alone with my hand
but here's the deal, its late at night
and all the net don't agree what's right:

I make polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

forgive me
LabRatBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #336
Dan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dan's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Makakilo, Hawaii
Posts: 6,592
Liked 2049 Times on 1272 Posts
Likes Given: 2921

Default

After I read this question I leaned on my dressor,
My daughter said, Dad don't freak out from the pressure.
Dan is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #337
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
passedpawn's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Posts: 22,327
Liked 4965 Times on 2970 Posts
Likes Given: 4163

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaconga View Post
Timeless! I love the rewording.
Thanks!
__________________
- Andrew
passedpawn is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #338
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
passedpawn's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Posts: 22,327
Liked 4965 Times on 2970 Posts
Likes Given: 4163

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildGingerBrewing View Post
As a baby I walk, walk on all fours
Sometimes though I wanted more
As a man I got by with two
And could strut my stuff with the best of you
As an older man I needed a cane
as walking is difficult for my older brain

Well passedpawn, did I get it right
Or should I just turn in for the night?
100%, your time was well spent
__________________
- Andrew
passedpawn is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #339
LabRatBrewer
Lost in a Maze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LabRatBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA
Posts: 3,017
Liked 1020 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 1567

Default

of the answers Ive seen
pressure seems to be king

(other answers include NO and TIME)
LabRatBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #340
lschiavo
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lschiavo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surrounded by Yoopers
Posts: 4,377
Liked 944 Times on 634 Posts
Likes Given: 775

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRatBrewer
This one may get me banned
and be alone with my hand
but here's the deal, its late at night
and all the net don't agree what's right:

I make polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

forgive me
NO would be my answer or maybe YES.
It seems the real question is "Can you guess ?".

No answer really seems to work.
The person who wrote this is a jerk.

I give up on this that is clear.
Now I'm just going to have a ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120714_202031.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	68278


lschiavo is offline
Dan Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools



Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS