Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > New Contract Brewery what do you think?

Old 06-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
SakARow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default New Contract Brewery what do you think?

Howdy all!

I'm starting a contract brewery and I would like to get some opinions if you don't mind.

The brewery is called Eternal Student Brewery and I will be making a pomegranate wheat and an ASB to start out with.

This is what I am thinking for my initial sticker idea.

And this is for my American special bitter.

Soooo, what do you think?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
tom9d
Recipes 

I would maybe adjust the angle on "Eternal" and "Student" in the top one. It's a bit sharp, which makes it a bit difficult to read. Perhaps a more gentle arch would work.

Bottom one looks good.

Old 06-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
RiverRats
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom9d View Post
I would maybe adjust the angle on "Eternal" and "Student" in the top one. It's a bit sharp, which makes it a bit difficult to read. Perhaps a more gentle arch would work.
I agree with what Tom said, but I'm guessing the triangle has some sort of symbolism for you?

Also, just a slight suggestion for the label. I would maybe make the ingredients, O.G, A.B.V, and about the brew a different font from everything else. Something a little simpler (some kind of basic, sans serif font http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=501). The other one just seems a little hard to read that small in blocks of text.

They both look good though!