My Brewery Pics - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My Brewery Pics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2007, 11:26 AM   #21
JnJ
Recipes 
 
Feb 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 823
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Very, very nice setup.
__________________
Töpperwein Brewery

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:48 AM   #22
JustDave
 
JustDave's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2007
Mass.
Posts: 1,080
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts


Cute kids, and great setup too.

Years from now, your son is going to see these pictures and wonder why he was looking at the camera instead of the St. Pauli girl poster behind him

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:38 PM   #23
Biermann
Reinvented Biermann
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Biermann's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2006
East Peoria, IL
Posts: 1,461
Liked 32 Times on 20 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBoy
Cute kids, and great setup too.

Years from now, your son is going to see these pictures and wonder why he was looking at the camera instead of the St. Pauli girl poster behind him

He occasionally asks, "daddy, why do you have a picture of a girl in your brewery??"

I just answer. . .. someday you'll understand. . .
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------
On Draft: Old, Stale, Oxidized beer


Holding tanks:Sold
Conical #1:Sold
Bottles: Nichts
On Deck:

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #24
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Lil' Sparky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2006
Honolulu, HI
Posts: 3,959
Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts


Cute squids!

Your brewery sucks, though. I've got one you'd be much happier with, and since I'm such a nice guy, I'd even be willing to make the haul up there to swap with you. Just send me a PM with your address and I can probably be there by... oh I don't know... tomorrow? Yeah, I know. I'm just that kind of guy.

Oh, and you forgot the pic of your kegerator. I might talk myself into accepting that, in case you were trying to think of a way to compensate me for my generosity.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:28 PM   #25
uglygoat
 
uglygoat's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2005
Clebland, OH
Posts: 2,765
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Biermann
On another note: Now that everyone has seen my setup--- I was thinking of painting the surface of my bench there with a glossy paint of some sort to decrease the permeability of it.

Any ideas on colors?? I was thinking Grey, possibly white. I'm concerned about heat reflection, etc. I think painting it would look nicer, and would be more sanitary.
i like the natural wood. i'd stain it, then shalack the hell out of it, so it's got a gloss like finish that will bead the water up.
__________________
A barrel of malt, a bushel of hops, you stir it around with a stick
The kind of lubrication to make your engine tick

never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #26
Ryanh1801
 
Ryanh1801's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2007
Addison,TX
Posts: 2,676
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts


Very nice setup.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:42 PM   #27
Biermann
Reinvented Biermann
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Biermann's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2006
East Peoria, IL
Posts: 1,461
Liked 32 Times on 20 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sparky
Cute squids!

Your brewery sucks, though. I've got one you'd be much happier with, and since I'm such a nice guy, I'd even be willing to make the haul up there to swap with you. Just send me a PM with your address and I can probably be there by... oh I don't know... tomorrow? Yeah, I know. I'm just that kind of guy.

Oh, and you forgot the pic of your kegerator. I might talk myself into accepting that, in case you were trying to think of a way to compensate me for my generosity.
well, as much as I appreciate your OVERWHELMING generosity, It would just be too much of me to ask for you to suffer with such a set up. Afterall, its a cross that probably only I should have to bear!!!

Oh, by the way. .. here's my kegerator you asked about. . .

__________________
--------------------------------------------------------
On Draft: Old, Stale, Oxidized beer


Holding tanks:Sold
Conical #1:Sold
Bottles: Nichts
On Deck:

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #28
Biermann
Reinvented Biermann
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Biermann's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2006
East Peoria, IL
Posts: 1,461
Liked 32 Times on 20 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by uglygoat
i like the natural wood. i'd stain it, then shalack the hell out of it, so it's got a gloss like finish that will bead the water up.
Not a bad idea as well. The problem is that the countertop is particle board. I'm not sure how it would take to all that.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------
On Draft: Old, Stale, Oxidized beer


Holding tanks:Sold
Conical #1:Sold
Bottles: Nichts
On Deck:

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:46 AM   #29
uglygoat
 
uglygoat's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2005
Clebland, OH
Posts: 2,765
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


needs to be plywood eh, then you can veneer it... prolly more work than it's worth....
__________________
A barrel of malt, a bushel of hops, you stir it around with a stick
The kind of lubrication to make your engine tick

never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:09 AM   #30
anthrobe
 
anthrobe's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 578
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Biermann
well, as much as I appreciate your OVERWHELMING generosity, It would just be too much of me to ask for you to suffer with such a set up. Afterall, its a cross that probably only I should have to bear!!!

Oh, by the way. .. here's my kegerator you asked about. . .

I dig the kegerator. Mo taps, Mo betta
__________________
On Deck -
Primary1 -Hop Knot 10/04/07
Primary2 -
Secondary1 -
Secondary2 -
On Tap
Tap1 - Kelly's Rasberry Cream Ale 7/11/07
Tap2 - Black Stap Porter (8/25/07)
Tap3 - Hefeweizen 7/05/07
Waiting for tap\Conditioning
Keg1 -
Keg2 -
Keg3 -
Bottles
-
-

---------------------------------------------------

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Steel Horse Brewing 3 tier build and brewery pics Brew-ta-sauraus Brew Stands 42 10-05-2011 08:31 PM
Like pics of brewery setups? simps984 Home Brewing Photo Forum 4 04-03-2008 08:20 PM
Pics of Benziger Winery & Lagunitas Brewery jiffybrew General Beer Discussion 0 12-27-2007 12:13 AM
Cantillon Brewery Pics from Belgium wizardofza Home Brewing Photo Forum 7 10-16-2007 09:50 PM
Brewery Logo Brag Thread *PICS* - Great Work billpa RoaringBrewer General Chit Chat 12 10-12-2007 01:35 PM


Forum Jump