So for some silly reason I decided to do 2 batches on a Wednesday night. The friend who was helping me showed up an hour late and we didn't get started til almost 630. 1st batch (Agave Lime Wheat) went perfectly, hit all the numbers spot on, and the smell when it went into the fermentor was beautiful. Second batch (DIPA) included the slowest sparge of all time and a lower efficiency than I had hoped for. Still ended up with a 1.065 OG and it looks pretty good too. By the time I tidied up it was almost 2am, but 2 batches happily bubbling away this morning was a good enough reward for me!
Back off man! I'm a Scientist.