Sure! Here it is for 5 gallons:
* 1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 vanilla beans (about 8-9 inches worth)
* 2 to 2.5 gallons cherry juice (I don't use concentrate. I use something like the following: http://www.rwknudsenfamily.com/produ...t-tart-cherry/
* 2.5 to 3 gallons water
1. In your brew pot heat the water, sugar, and vanilla bean just below boiling. Then simmer uncovered for about 15-20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat, cover and allow to sit about 20 minutes.
3. Pour the cherry juice into your brewpot.
4. Chill and carbonate!
The first time I made this I used about a gallon of cherry juice and three vanilla beans. It did not have enough cherry flavor and had too much vanilla flavor. I think doubling the cherry juice and reducing the vanilla would be a good idea. You'lll have to experiment though, because I have no idea how this will turn out!