Finally brewed this today...my hydrometer is shot so I have no idea about OG. A few changes and observations:
3lbs Tapioca Syrup
1lb 6oz brown rice syrup
1lb Oats, Steel Cut (Pinhead Oats)
1lb Dark Brown Sugar
1lb 6oz wet toasted Quinoa (toasted very, very dark).
60 mins 1.5 German Northern Brewer
15 mins 0.5 German Northern Brewer
5 mins 0.5 Tettnang
1 min 1.0 Hallertauer
The candi syrup was D-90 instead of both D-90 and D-180 because I apparently only ordered D-90. I scrapped the Amaranth. That stuff is too small and too much of a hassle, I'll eat it instead. And I forgot that I used one of my rice syrups in my last batch, the grapefruit IPA, so I only had 1 jar left. Oh well.
The quinoa added more color to the wort than any grain I have tested: oats, amaranth, millet, buckwheat, rice and corn. It also added the strongest aroma and just seemed more beer like. If I had the $$ I'd be tempted to brew a batch with a LOT of quinoa. I also doubled the tettnanger because I had more than I thought.
Unfortunately, my bock liquid yeast exploded when I opened it so we'll see what that means.