HBT 2015 Big Giveaway - This is it - Final Weekend to Enter!

Huge Supporting Membership Discounts - 20% Off - Final Weekend!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Review of Mr Beer kits

Old 06-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
MarcusKillion
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 77 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Default Review of Mr Beer kits

Well I tried Mr Beer Pilot House Pilsner and Linebacker Dopplebock .

About 8 bucks or so a six pack . Very pricey .
Very little flavor on either . Pilsner tastes like a pabst light with a very faint hint of bitter . Linebacker tastes like a Bud light or similar . Not bad but not 8 bucks worth by far .
this was one week in the fermenter and two in the bottle .

A light beer drinker would like them I think but better off going to the store and buying a Bud.

I have a American Cream Ale going from Brewers Best . So far I think it is coming along well but only a week in the bottle . Be reviewing this at a month or so.

wine --- Dandilion is the Sh*t . Packs plenty of punch and tastes good too .
Mulberry --- Tastes like cheap red wine but is going to have a great kick to it . Used about 23 pounds of berries and a lot of sugar along with a few pounds of raisins and a couple oranges and a couple lemons peels and all.