On tap at home?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacGruber

Reaction score
What is your usual line up at home? I only have one keg right now and am about to upgrade to two. I plan on having a Pale Ale and a Seasonal on tap at all times here.

1) Hoppy 2) Not Hoppy

This seems to satisfy my mood, as well as friends, etc. I could go into what goes on each, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Currently:
1) Jamil's Evil Twin Clone 2) Hot Fudge Brown Ale

I have a friend who's layout is:
1) Session 2) High-Grav

1- honey wheat
2- citrus wheat
3- blonde ale (the wifes constant)

I have wheats on tap cause its summer and they are real easy drinkers. The wife wants her blonde so that's what she gets.

Two taps.... usually whatever the hell my oldest two brews are.

Edit: Currently Two Hearted Ale, and Pale Lager

I'm pretty seasonal in general, although it's expanded with my new keezer build.

Today:

1) Milk Stout
2) Gose
3) Smoked Porter
4) Red Rye IPA
5) Empty

I've got another IPA in the fermenter, and a dirty blonde ale planned right after that, but I expect I'll probably blow at least two of the above kegs before those are both on, so I need to brew more!

right now
1) Honey wheat
2) american'd brittish bitter (really pungent nose of hops)
3) dark saison.

It changes a lot. Somthing like an APA or SMaSH, but it changes. 10gal of a beer and I'm sick of it.

I usually have one malty and one hoppy beer on concurrently; that or one light one dark.

Right now:

Left tap: Kate the Great Clone (RIS- almost gone)
Right tap: Crop Chopper Premium American Lager

Next up Left Tap: IPA- ready to go
Next up Right Tap: Brown ale - ready to go

I have 2 taps on my kegerator. I don't have a standard selection going yet since I feel I'd need more taps to be able to have some house beers on tap and still get to experiment and brew different styles.

Right now I have a blonde ale and an American amber on tap

Tripel
Pale
IPA
Maibock
Special Bitter

I've got 3 regulators in there so the tripel is at 3.5volumes, the pale, IPA, and maibock are at 2.5, and the bitter is at 2.

I'm so jealous of the guys that have three to five taps! That means you get to brew even more.

My kegerator has 6 taps and my carbonating fridge has 6 more so there's always a wide variety.
The normal lineup from left to right is:
something with brett
something smoked
hoppy pale ale(or lager)
not so hoppy pale ale(or lager)
brown or amber
stout or porter
In the fridge:
cider, mead,strong beers, and whatever is carbonating or lagering

I have Perlicks on the kegerator and picnic taps in the fridge

only 2 taps, so i never have any one beer on hand at all times. i try to have 2 very different beers. now, iWit (big orangey imperial-ish witbier) and jamil's west coast blaster but w/ amarillo dry hop. brown ale is kegged and elderflower champagne is fermenting

I have two taps. I like to brew but can't all the time. I like to have something light colored in one tap and some sort of stout or a darker colored beer in the other. And preferrably one of those as a medium to high gravity beer. I'm also trying to get to where I brew for upcoming seasons and beer events like oktober fest, st patricks day etc.

Tomorrow i'll have my Acid Test California Common in one tap and a sweet stout in the other.

About to add more taps. My theme is usually one for me and the other beer drinkers and one that also appeals to the masses. Right now I have a honey cream ale and a iipa. Through the summer I will shoot always to have at least one ipa or pale, one lager and then 1-2 something else's like a blonde, second lager or esb maybe...two lagers just about done

Back