Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > craig from toronto

Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
blitzcreeg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default craig from toronto

Ive been on hbt for some time now. Ive just realized ive never introduced myself. I joined hbt when i was doing kits, just over a year ago. Did about 4 kits and stopped brewing for 6 months. When i decided to actually start brewing "real beer", i jumped right into ag and have never looked back. Now that i do look back the first 4 kits i did were pitiful. ive been reading, learning, and referencing a lot from this site. So thanks to all who have something to say and sharing the knowledge and opinions. My goal is to be the best brewer i can and hopefully meet some people along the way. oi oi oi

Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #2
sweetcell
Swollen Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 802 Times on 591 Posts
Likes Given: 319

belated welcome! although it's weird welcoming someone who has been on the board longer than i have, so instead i'll just say "hi". i'm a U of T grad (9T7)... i miss the big smoke. are there good brewing supply shop in the city?

Drinking: Tripel'ish, oud bruin, gueuz'ish thing, saison bottled with ECY34, imperial chocolate stout, dubbel
Carb'ing: local sour cherry kriek
Aging: TYB saison brett blend, Tripel'ish with brett, sour cherry mead, rye sour ECY20/ECY34 split, several other sours, acerglyn

Old 06-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #3
blitzcreeg
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks for the welcoming. I figured later was better then never. I have been on the board for a while, but i had a serious hiatus for some time. I first started using hbt as a reference doing kits when i first started and used it from feb to july 2011. I then stopped and just began to frequent it again back in January 2012.Thats when i decided to begin getting into and bought a membership. Then began stocking the beer brewing arsenal. I now have a serious passion for it. The big smoke is still smokey Cheers