I didn't really follow an exact recipe. I had a gallon size freezer bag full of mayhaw berries with some blackberries mixed in, but not much. I put all the berries into a mesh bag then put the bag into a pot with a gallon of water. I brought it to boiling then turned the burner off. I swirled the bag around and used a spoon to crush the berries. I then let it sit until it came down to room temp. After it cooled i poured it into the primary and added some pectin enzyme, tannin, campden tabs, and yeast nutrient. Then I covered it and let sit for a day. I then pitched the yeast and let it sit for two weeks.
Yesterday I racked it into the Carlo Rossi jug. I wasn't expecting it to be so pink and milky looking. It will require a lot of clearing and aging.