• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Free) Bottling Buckets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarrySteeze

Reaction score
I have a couple USED bottling buckets that have been used by people other than myself. I have a bad habit of buying things on craigslist when people who have given up the hobby are "selling everything for $20" or things of the sorts. At least one of the buckets doesn't seem to have any scratches on the inside, but I did not inspect them very closely.

ALL of the buckets are dirty and were sitting in someone's garage for a while before I picked them up.

My wife gave me the order to make our office/guest room back into an office/guest room again (instead of my brewing storage room), so these are either going to a good home for local pickup only or are going to be recycled. I have too many buckets and have no use for bottling buckets.

If anyone is interested, let me know! Also, as the title says, these are free.

Cool deal. Id take them but I'm way down in Florida. Just wanted to say thanks for offering up the freebie!

I have a couple USED bottling buckets that have been used by people other than myself. I have a bad habit of buying things on craigslist when people who have given up the hobby are "selling everything for $20" or things of the sorts. At least one of the buckets doesn't seem to have any scratches on the inside, but I did not inspect them very closely.

ALL of the buckets are dirty and were sitting in someone's garage for a while before I picked them up.

My wife gave me the order to make our office/guest room back into an office/guest room again (instead of my brewing storage room), so these are either going to a good home for local pickup only or are going to be recycled. I have too many buckets and have no use for bottling buckets.

If anyone is interested, let me know! Also, as the title says, these are free.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who scours CL and buys the "I'm getting out of the hobby" sales. :rockin:

Heh...nope. But I'm guessing for the ones that don't respond to me in the Boston area or tell me I'm not the first to contact them are typically you!

Waterster: No problem at all! I believe in karma to an extent, and I also would just hate to throw something out if someone else can use it.

Back