Ok, so I did an all grain Pale Ale today, I had high hopes at the start but things didn't go as planned!
Starting out I just couldnt get my mash temp up above 150, no matter what I tried it was stuck at 146.
Oh well, the wort tasted pretty sweet so I moved on.
Next stuck sparge!!! Crap, it took me over 30 minutes to get this in to the pot..
Ok so I found out my manifold came apart so my wort was full of grain, no worries I strained out as much as I could. Pressing on...
Boil is done now, wort chiller clogged up about half way through, more fun.
Finally got it into the carboy, but now my white labs yeast has been waiting for about 8 hours, my target was 6 hours.
Oh well,I hope things turn out for this batch.
Even a bad day brewing is still a good day!!!