Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Transferred my "stuff" to secondary today

Old 07-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
howlinowl
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Transferred my "stuff" to secondary today

I transferred my stuff I screwed up to secondary today. I had two 5 gallon buckets with a little more than probably 6 gallons in them....got them both into one carboy. I was going to transfer it earlier this week, but I had to work late at work just about every day this week and didn't get around to it. It spent about a week in the primary... Gonna keep an eye on it and if I don't see any real fermentation activity, probably will transfer to corny on Wednesday the 4th.

So far, the color looks good. I tasted a bit, kinda has a burnt flavor to it, maybe from the chocolate malt, will see if it mellows out with a little age.

All in all, for my first batch of AG and all the screwing up that I did, it still looks like it's gonna come out as beer.

Allan

Secondary 1: Empty
Secondary 2: Empty

On Deck:

On Tap 1: Yuengling Traditional Lager
On Tap 2: Kayumanggi Ale (pronounced "Kai-you-mang-ghe) Tagalog for "Brown"
Various bottles and cans: San Miguel Premium Lager, Flying Dog Mix Pack, Sierra Nevada Brown Ale