Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Girlfriend hides everything (need advice)
Old 09-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #141
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1920 Times on 1376 Posts
Likes Given: 1055

give her the "what for"

"Dad, Bob broke your beer!"

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting
Old 09-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #142
Liked 213 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 150

Originally Posted by nasty_rabbit View Post
If I had to guess, he married her
One is mcarb, the other is mtg4772. They're not the same person unless he has two accounts.
Kegged: Beer
Bottled: Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer.
Primary: Beer
Secondary: Beer

How to brew extract (with pictures!)

How to brew extract (Video)

Simple bottling process
Old 09-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #143
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Originally Posted by shecky View Post
Yikes, alarm bells are going off. She seems to be asserting her dominance over you and doesn't really want to merge her life with yours.

Either that or she has some sort of OCD. A good talk is in order.
I would put money on OCD. I constantly move my wife's crap. However I always put it in one of two places. Her desk or her dresser. She'd come home and its jacket on the kitchen table, purse on the counter, mail next to the sink, keys on the microwave, shoes in the hall, cell phone on the bed, computer on the table and what ever project she is working on all over somewhere. At least this was when we first got a house. She grew up in a house where people put what they wanted where they wanted and I grew up in a house where everything had its place.

Talk to her about a mutual place to put your stuff when its out some ware and she feels the need to move it. You didn't mention your lifestyle but maybe you leave stuff where thinks it shouldn't be.

Also ask here where stuff is. Don't use "where did you put it" Being OCD myself I know where every last thing in my house is including things I still have packed from when we moved 3 years ago and what box its in. I know where my wife's stuff is when she doesn't and I didn't even touch it.

Good luck