GOOD on Netflix STREAMING? - Page 29 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #281
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png
 
TxBrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2004
Posts: 9,047
Liked 2205 Times on 775 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezydemon3 View Post

I effing deleted Hulu so fast I wasn't 2 hours into my free week. I am limited to the wii or smartphone, so really I am talking about the wii app, but seriously...NO BattleStar Galactica, No Walking Dead, No Sons of Anarchy, No POINT, eff that.
I watched all of Community then cancelled. They contacted me back for another 2 weeks free.

I re-watched Community, then cancelled.
__________________
#zappabeefheart2016

Register Now!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #282
Jukas
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 974
Liked 104 Times on 79 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew View Post
I watched all of Community then cancelled. They contacted me back for another 2 weeks free.

I re-watched Community, then cancelled.
That's showing them!

I was interested until I read that Hulu Plus still had commercials. A pay to stream service where I had to sit through their ads? No thanks.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #283
cheezydemon3
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Nov 2009
louisville
Posts: 12,960
Liked 1672 Times on 1251 Posts


Lol.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #284
HoppyDaze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
HoppyDaze's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2008
Wilsonville, OR
Posts: 12,488
Liked 2455 Times on 1714 Posts


Big Lebowski is streaming right now...which is nice since that is the best movie ever made.

Damages is a solid TV series.

Restrepo is outstanding.

Everest: Beyond the Limit is a great documentary...

Natural Born Killers : If it's been a while since you've watched it then you owe it to yourself to watch it again

Battle Royale a bunch of teenagers killing each other on an island. It's awesome

United States of Tara is an excellent TV series...

I may have mentioned some of these before but I don't feel like going back to see what I posted
__________________
"Dad, Bob broke your beer!"

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #285
MisterTipsy
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
Sketchytown
Posts: 1,024
Liked 232 Times on 147 Posts


Peep Show - quirky/funny English sitcom about a paranoid nerd and his slacker roommate 40+ episodes.

X Files - 200 episodes

Cropsey - spooky documentary filmed on Staten Island

Audition - effed up Japanese horror by Takahashi Miike. Slow for the first 40 mins and then madness.

Santa Sangre - like a bad acid trip. disturbing and surreal.

Safe Men - about two guys who accidentally become safe crackers, funny/amusing.

Black Death - adventure from the dark ages

Breakout Kings - a series about US Marshals who enlist the services of prisoners to help capture bad guys who breakout of jail

Kill the Irishman - true story about a 1970s Irish mobster who ran Cleveland. Authentic.

Naked Lunch - surreal film by Cronenberg based on a Willam S Burroughs novel

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #286
dallasdb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 1,446
Liked 139 Times on 94 Posts


Subscribed!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #287
dallasdb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 1,446
Liked 139 Times on 94 Posts


Didn't go through all the pages but Snakes on a Plane is amazing!

HoppyDaze Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #288
dallasdb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 1,446
Liked 139 Times on 94 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by kandofab
The wonderful whites of west Virginia.
YES!!! That is a good one.

StainlessBrewing Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #289
dallasdb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 1,446
Liked 139 Times on 94 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukas

I was interested until I read that Hulu Plus still had commercials. A pay to stream service where I had to sit through their ads? No thanks.
The commercials are slightly annoying but two 30 second commercials every 15 min isnt bad!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #290
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png
 
TxBrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2004
Posts: 9,047
Liked 2205 Times on 775 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTipsy View Post
Peep Show - quirky/funny English sitcom about a paranoid nerd and his slacker roommate 40+ episodes.

X Files - 200 episodes

Cropsey - spooky documentary filmed on Staten Island

Audition - effed up Japanese horror by Takahashi Miike. Slow for the first 40 mins and then madness.

Santa Sangre - like a bad acid trip. disturbing and surreal.

Safe Men - about two guys who accidentally become safe crackers, funny/amusing.

Black Death - adventure from the dark ages

Breakout Kings - a series about US Marshals who enlist the services of prisoners to help capture bad guys who breakout of jail

Kill the Irishman - true story about a 1970s Irish mobster who ran Cleveland. Authentic.

Naked Lunch - surreal film by Cronenberg based on a Willam S Burroughs novel

I liked Black Death.

I'm sure I've mentioned it but Valhalla was good too.
__________________
#zappabeefheart2016

Register Now!

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Avoid sports streaming blackouts triangulum33 General Chit Chat 2 08-05-2013 12:16 PM
Horror WIN Thread (Netflix streaming) cheezydemon3 General Chit Chat 143 08-15-2012 02:50 PM
Taintlight (and wii streaming netflix) cheezydemon3 General Chit Chat 32 07-19-2011 08:22 PM
DIY Wireless Streaming Audio Yuri_Rage General Chit Chat 34 09-10-2008 06:54 PM
Free Streaming College Football Site? Sea General Chit Chat 2 08-31-2008 03:46 PM


Forum Jump