GOOD on Netflix STREAMING? - Page 17 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #161
Penguinetti
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
Eliot, Maine
Posts: 141
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Thank you for that. My wife and I have been looking for a good zombie series to check out while Walking Dead makes us wait.

You, my good sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #162
cheezydemon3
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Nov 2009
louisville
Posts: 12,960
Liked 1671 Times on 1251 Posts



 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:15 AM   #163
InityBrew
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Phoenixville, Pa
Posts: 832
Liked 235 Times on 162 Posts


Luther anyone? Last 4 episodes are killer
__________________
Haus Of Kane

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #164
berrywise
Recipes 
 
Jun 2010
Maplewood, Minnesota
Posts: 278
Liked 54 Times on 42 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by InityBrew View Post
Luther anyone? Last 4 episodes are killer
Solid show and also a great option for those of who are fans of Idris Elba who played Russell "Stringer" Bell on The Wire.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #165
Dawnhulio
 
Dawnhulio's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Portland, OR
Posts: 511
Liked 40 Times on 35 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by berrywise View Post
Checkout Survivors its kinda like the BBC's version of Walking Dead. At times I actually think it was better but to each their own. If nothing else it may get you over the hump until Netflix adds the next season.
Thanks for the info, I will be checking this out soon!
__________________
Stout Chick Brewing
Drink it...or die

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #166
EllisTX
 
EllisTX's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2010
Booger County, Texas
Posts: 868
Liked 49 Times on 41 Posts


God Bless America. Sort of like Falling Down but funny.
__________________
"La La La Lo Lo Lo Luuuke, Luuuke, I am your father, Lo Lo Lo Lu Lu Lu"- Chris Farley

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #167
edmanster
Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
edmanster's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2011
Taylorsville, Utah
Posts: 1,723
Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by berrywise

Checkout Survivors its kinda like the BBC's version of Walking Dead. At times I actually think it was better but to each their own. If nothing else it may get you over the hump until Netflix adds the next season.
told the wife about it so we checked it out and ended up watching the whole first season yesterday and enjoyed it!! although no zombies it does keep ya on edge wanting to watch the next episode
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadarnell
'how will i explain this to my kids' ... if i have to ask that, then i think my kids are in trouble ... just my 2 cents ... HAVE A BEER !!!
Father of 4 girls

Suffers from Zymocenosilicaphobia

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #168
cheezydemon3
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Nov 2009
louisville
Posts: 12,960
Liked 1671 Times on 1251 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by edmanster View Post
told the wife about it so we checked it out and ended up watching the whole first season yesterday and enjoyed it!! although no zombies it does keep ya on edge wanting to watch the next episode
HAHA!

Watched 3 episodes. Awesome!

Kept waiting for the dead to wake up, lol.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #169
edmanster
Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
edmanster's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2011
Taylorsville, Utah
Posts: 1,723
Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezydemon3

HAHA!

Watched 3 episodes. Awesome!

Kept waiting for the dead to wake up, lol.
yup, that was me too like when the lady wakes up I was like, it's zombie time with a mild disappointment afterwards..lol..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadarnell
'how will i explain this to my kids' ... if i have to ask that, then i think my kids are in trouble ... just my 2 cents ... HAVE A BEER !!!
Father of 4 girls

Suffers from Zymocenosilicaphobia

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #170
cheezydemon3
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Nov 2009
louisville
Posts: 12,960
Liked 1671 Times on 1251 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by edmanster View Post
yup, that was me too like when the lady wakes up I was like, it's zombie time with a mild disappointment afterwards..lol..
I'm glad of the misunderstanding or I might not have started it!

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Avoid sports streaming blackouts triangulum33 General Chit Chat 2 08-05-2013 12:16 PM
Horror WIN Thread (Netflix streaming) cheezydemon3 General Chit Chat 143 08-15-2012 02:50 PM
Taintlight (and wii streaming netflix) cheezydemon3 General Chit Chat 32 07-19-2011 08:22 PM
DIY Wireless Streaming Audio Yuri_Rage General Chit Chat 34 09-10-2008 06:54 PM
Free Streaming College Football Site? Sea General Chit Chat 2 08-31-2008 03:46 PM


Forum Jump