Great job on the build & thanks for sharing the video! We are deep into the planning process and have narrowed down several factors to our keezer (which will have many similarities to yours).
THROWING OUT OUR PLANS & QUESTIONS...
Space for keezer: 50" space next to fireplace (that we've never used!)
Shopping a 7 ft freezer for a 3 Faucet build (room for 3 tapped cornys & 1 chilling/carbing, likely placing CO2 on hump)
Going with Coffin, no collar
OUR PLANNED SPACE FOR KEEZER BELOW (cardboard on floor is same dimensions as 7 ft freezer)
Our major Planning decision yet to make: Do we build a skirt using thin hardwood plywood OR paint the freezer black with Only a Top & Coffin finished out + bottom trim hiding casters?
Big factor is that if we do the skirt with decent "cooling space", it may be too wide for our planned location. A/C Vent is on floor there as well.
EXAMPLE OF NO WOOD SKIRT W/ BLACK PAINT ONLY (beeboy's build)
YOUR BUILD (for other members viewing)
1) How did you do your wood framed skirt as far as spacing distance from freezer wall? Any fan/venting used for cooling inside this space?
We love your tile choices & coffin box:
2) What are the dimensions of your top that is attached to the freezer lid?
3) What are the dimensions of your Coffin box?
4) How is your coffin lit?
5) What type of wood did you use & what color is the stain?
6) Is the tile grouted? (If not, did you grout & seal)
Sorry for so many questions, but after hours of narrowing down what will work for us, we are getting anxious to get the build process in gear!
Any other members who have thoughts on our skirt/no skirt dilemma (detailed above in blue), any advice is greatly appreciated!