homebrewing.org equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven77

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with homebrewing.org's 10 gallon all grain cooler kit? I have decided to buy a kit rather than building it myself and this kit looks like a great deal. Just curious on anyone's thoughts that have purchased or used this kit.

I've ordered some things from them before, not that particular item, but have found them to be pleasant with which to do business.

I order mostly everything threw them. They have great customer service, good prices, and timely delivery. I just ordered Sunday night and it was on my doorstep Tuesday morning. When I ordered my burners for my AG setup I had some questions that got mixed answers on here. Called up AIH (homebrewing.org) and they answered all my questions and told me everything I needed to know. They had it shipped the next day.

All of my equipment is from them. I also get grains from them since they're relatively close and super helpful. The cooler with the false bottom works like a dream. The false bottom btw has their name engraved in it and is made in usa. Great customer service also. Their kettles are also a great value.

I recently bought their ten gallon igloo kit - worked very well for my first all grain. No complaints. Got good efficiency and it cleaned out easy too. Feeling pretty certain that I picked well to start my all grain brewing...

Homebrewing.org's store front is only 10 mins from my house, I've gotten all my equipment from them, from extract to all grain and am super happy with everything. Although I've never had anything shipped, so I can't really comment on that.

They also have great recipes, fwiw. Just ask em. And a rewards program too. Cheers!

Thank you. I just spoke with them yesterday for a question I had. They seem like a good company. Thank you all for your reaponses

Thank you. I just spoke with them yesterday for a question I had. They seem like a good company. Thank you all for your reaponses

I have that 10 gallon mash tun kit. For some reason I had an issue with the false bottom (an issue that other people with that particular kit have NOT seemed to have). I think it was a ME issue. I stir the mash like a bull in a china shop so I just ended up making a manifold for my mash tun anyway. But they sent me an additional close nipple free of charge to try to fix my issue. I am also partial because that used to be my LHBS. Good place. You will like.

I don't have their mash tun but I wanted to sing their praises. I have ordered a few items from them in the past 6 months. I had an issue with an item that I bought. They sent me a prepaid return label and said that they would issue me a full refund. I told them not to bother with the refund but to give me a store credit instead. I will always give them a look when I am in the market for something. The world needs more businesses like AIH.

Ordered last night. Now which all grain kit to start with? Lol I have a witbier bottle conditioning now. Maybe the surly nut brown from northern Brewer. :)

Thanks for all the advice. Brewed my first batch last week with this equipment and loved it. Hope the beer comes out as good as my partial mashes

I ordered their mash tun this morning. Can't wait for it to get here, but heck my kegs are fermenters are full. I gotta get busy and drink some beer.

[QUOTE=" I gotta get busy and drink some beer.[/QUOTE]

It would be a bit of a drive but I'll come and help you with this problem

Latest posts

Back