National Homebrew Day Giveaway - Enter Now - Weekend Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Craftbrewer.com

Old 05-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
fishkingesq
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Craftbrewer.com

I just placed an order with craftbrewer.com for some NZ hops that I didn't find available and/or at a price point I would purchase in the US. Unfortunately, I did not receive any shipment tracking information and my requests for information have, as of today, gone unanswered.

Has anyone in the States ordered from this site? If so, what has been your experience with turnaround time between order and delivery?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
integra93ls
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

I never heard of them but just got some nz hops from thehopshack.com and got them in 3 days. So u could try them. Good prices and big selection

Old 05-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
imaragingbull
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I order from them all the time in oz, however don't expect tracking info. I believe they're working on it as part of a website or business management overhaul. Generally happy customer for the last 4 years. Flick ross an email and they'll get back to you. They should usually ship next day or two. FYI they don't open thus ship goods on Monday (Downunder time)