Ok, time for another round. I meant to get this out earlier but I got busy. Right now the target is for a early July delivery assuming we fill a pallet.
Check here for prices. Actual cost will be provided at time of order. Last time shipping was around $4/bag.
My house in Pearland
How it works:
Post here and email me
with bag requests. Please include your name, HBT username and the item ID in your email.
If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, email me
I will post updates on the progress as we go along.
Payment will be through Paypal. I may add additional options later. Please remember the following when working with Paypal.
Originally Posted by CidahMastah ￼
To pay, please follow these instructions carefully to avoid paypal fees.
• Log into paypal.
• Click the "Send Money" tab at the top.
• Put in the buyer's email address (check your PM inbox to get that address - I will send it out as soon as we have reached 42 bags or an order is confirmed).
• Put in the amount to send.
Here's the important part...• Under the amount box, click the "Personal" tab.
• Select "Gift".
• If you are paying from an existing paypal balance, or from your bank account, no fees will be charged. BUT... Paypal charges transaction fees for anything that is paid for with a CREDIT CARD. If you are paying with a credit card, you will have the option of selecting who has to cough up the money for those fees. Do not push those fees onto the buyer. Suck those fees up yourself.
• In the area at the bottom where it allows you to type in the custom text for the email that buyer will receive, be sure to include your name, as it appears on the spreadsheet (your homebrewtalk user name), so that buyer can track who has paid and who hasn't.
• Then send the money and chill out.
When the buyer has all of the money, he'll place the order.