Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Winners Drawn!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Dragonmead Friday 5-11 6pm.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2869 Times on 1696 Posts
Likes Given: 3510

Default Dragonmead Friday 5-11 6pm.

I'm doing a big memorial service tomorrow, that I've been working on all week. I'm thinking I'm going to need a decompression session.

Looks like some of the Michigan Masher's that keep in touch on FB may be meeting up.

I'm thinking dinner from Lazybones BBQ and a coupla brewskies.

Anyone else interested?

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 05-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #2
wSelwyn
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I'd love to, but i'm working all evening.
At least it pays the bills.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 3344 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 2110

Sounds great. But I think I have to go to Crankers Brewpub tonight with the wife. She invited me, and you know you should never turn down a woman.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2869 Times on 1696 Posts
Likes Given: 3510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
Sounds great. But I think I have to go to Crankers Brewpub tonight with the wife. She invited me, and you know you should never turn down a woman.
Yeah, but you'd have a hellova drive back.

It doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I'm fried from this Memorial Service I officiated for the medical school. And I got a call last night that a member of my church passed away late yesterday. I don't even know what I'm going to do about that yet. I've tried calling her husband by haven't gotten through.

It looks like this is dead in the water. I don't think anyone from FB is going either. I'm thinking now of just making a beer run on the way home when I get off work in an hour, for something interesting and then just kick back and vegge.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew