What are you using? / What are you building? - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Automated Brewing Forum > What are you using? / What are you building?

Old 09-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #21
BeerguyNC61
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Annapolis, MD
Liked 69 Times on 52 Posts

Thanks for the info and great pics!

Old 09-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
justcopen
Recipes 

Apr 2010
Tehachapi, ca
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

np let me know if you want to see some more of the other tanks

Old 09-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
BeerguyNC61
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Annapolis, MD
Liked 69 Times on 52 Posts

Sure the more pictures the better!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #24
omayhemo
Recipes 

May 2012
Allen, TX

Past
Modest Propane Brewstand
3 tap Coffin Keezer

Present
I'm working on moving to all electric on the current brewery.

Building a new fermentation chamber.

But most exciting,
I'm developing an SOA centered Brew Station with a high resolution smart phone sized touch screen for at station control. Also developing desktop software which remotes to the controller. Using the Gadgeteering library and .NET Micro Framework and FEZ Spider Microcontroller.

Old 05-01-2016, 02:58 PM   #25
1AZBrewer
Recipes 

Oct 2014

Whenever I am looking for ideas on automating my home brewing process your name pops up in the forum!

It appears you have taken the home brewing hobby to a whole new level. I am contacting you because I noticed you use a Siemens LOGO for some of the process. My work field uses those but the programs are already written. I am new to the PLC programming but familiar with the Siemens LOGO, S7300 and using LOGOsoft and Step 7.

I am curious if you are willing to share any of your programs associated with the chilling and fermenting processes. I could most likely figure it out with time but if you would be willing to share or point me in the right direction on brewing specific logic programming literature it would be appreciated.

John

This was really directed at Claudius but anyone else who wants to help I would appreciate it.

Reason: im new