I have a connection that i can get any of the following beers (except for temptation) by Russian River. Pliny and Blind pig are shipped weekly and are typically less that a week old on the bottle. Basically as fresh as you can get.
Im looking for the following. I would like to trade at least three beers each to make the shipping worth it.
* Cantillon iris (Brussels) **** Very high on my list
* Cantillon (Did i mention Cantillon?)
* Alchemist - Heady Topper (Vermont)
* Ommegang Rouge Grand Cru (New York)
* Splinter Gold - Tröegs Brewing Company
* Captain Lawrence - Cuvee de Castleton And/OR Rosso e Marrone (New York)