Did my first decoction mash of this yesterday morning and it seems to have gone quite well. I used the mash schedule found in the book "brewing better beer".
Dough in at 113 and rest for 15 min, raise to 131 and rest for 10 min. Pull thick decoction and raise that to 158 and rest for 20min, while simultaneously bringing the original pot up to 149 and holding i there. Then, bring the decocted mash to a boil for ten minutes. Finally, combine both pots to reach 158. Then up to 168 for mash out.
Got a measured efficiency of 86.2%. I did a three stage batch sparge instead of two just due tue the fact that it was a an 11 gallon batch and I had to break it up that many times just so it would fit in my lauter tun. Took a gravity reading of the last runnings from the lauter and got a gravity reading of 1.000. I'd say I got about everything she had in her.