Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Meat Smoking, Curing and Sausage Making > Cant wait to come home and do some Pork

Old 05-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
Rigger103
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Cant wait to come home and do some Pork

I am in the land of Sand and Oil......Saudi Arabia........unfortunately no pork..cant wait to come home to the US and do a shoulder on the smoker......You don't know how good you got it until its not available. I had something they called bar bq chicken last night It looked like Pigeon with hot sauce on it.........Oh yeah alcohol is against the law here also......I think of Sam Kinnison and his description of marriage...........If you see me outside .........SHOOT ME.....Kill Me........run me over with your car.......Im in HELL............

Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
david_42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 139 Times on 132 Posts

I hear you. I'm slowly getting my wife to accept pork, but it's a long way from chili verde to smoked tender loin.

"I would like to die on Mars, just not on impact." Elon Musk