Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Sweetwater Brewery

Old 07-03-2007, 04:03 AM   #11
rotary_full
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seefresh
I love sweetwater, been drinking it for quite some time. If you catch somebody at their brewery at 4:20 in the morning they will give you a free case. I'm not sure who you catch I just remember a guy telling me that then showing me the goods he had just gotten.

I love the blue, the IPA and the 420. They are the primary beers that turned me onto micro brews when I was younger. Great beers. I often compare them as an east coast sierra nevada.

+1 I agree completely! I have supported Sweet Water since i first tied Blue a few years back... now 420, IPA, Georgia Brown, and Hummer later I sill love Sweet Water and are proud to say that they are from GA. They are probably my favorite micro brewery, and of a matter of fact I am enjoying the IPA right now!!!

Old 07-03-2007, 10:14 PM   #12
JBrady
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

i haven't tried the IPA yet, i can't find it here in Panama City, but i did try the Hummer last night but I didn't like it, so far i just like the 420 and the blue

Bottled: Janet's Brown, Session Dry Stout, Yellow Fly Cream Ale

Gallons Brewed In 2011-40

Old 07-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #13
Beerrific

Recipes 

Liked 52 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrady
i haven't tried the IPA yet, i can't find it here in Panama City, but i did try the Hummer last night but I didn't like it, so far i just like the 420 and the blue
That's a shame. I think the IPA is the best Sweetwater makes. Honestly I wasn't too impressed by the 420 or the blue, I would probably pick up a Terrapin Rye before the 420 if I wanted to buy local.

I like the beers by Atlanta Brewing Company better as a whole, can you get those down there? Probably not as I think they are a smaller brewery. I will get these beers on tap as the labels are way to hard for me to remove